Jerwood Drawing Prize, the largest and longest running open submission exhibition for drawing in the UK, is recruiting students for paid work for the submission & selection process for the 2017 Jerwood Drawing Prize at Wimbledon College of Art.
The Prize (part of Jerwood Visual Arts, a major initiative of the Jerwood Charitable Foundation) aims to promote and reward excellence and talent in contemporary drawing practice. It offers students experience of working on a one-of-a-kind project, gaining ‘behind the scenes’ experience.
WHY SHOULD I WORK FOR JERWOOD DRAWING PRIZE?
• Free admission of 3 works
• Paid role working in a prestigious exhibition selection process
• Develop professional skills in art handling and…
• Develop a professional understanding of condition reporting
• Work in a team of other artists
The work will take place between 13 July – 25 July 2017. For more details, training and specific dates of work, contact Exhibition Organisers: